I have had many teachers throughout my life as a student. The teachers that I liked the most were the ones who did not punish me for doing my homework wrong. They corrected me without making me feel bad about being wrong. Explain things in different ways and made us participate in class. When participating in class I felt important and I think all my colleagues too. Class hours passed quickly and we all wanted to arrive the next day.
What I liked is that teachers were friendly. Sometimes they were wrong in their explanations and made us realize that we should not be afraid of making mistakes because everyone makes mistakes. They made us feel safe.
Also, they explain things in a way that motivated us to learn more about the subject. I did not study under pressure therefore my grades in those subjects were high.
In my future as a teacher I want my students to see me as I saw those teachers.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario