This blog is part of the
subject “ Methodology for multilingual teaching and learning
foreign languages”.
The main purpose of this
blog is to share things related to education. There will be a
mandatory publications imposed by the teacher and other ones which
will be elective.
If students only post
compulsory topics, they only have a 5 as a final note in this part
of the subject.Therefore, if we want to get a 10. We will have to
publish volunteer posts about education.
The first publication
shall be compulsory and it will talk about who has been our best
teacher and what made him special.
Meanwhile, I am going to
explain you a little bit about my experience as student since the
nursery until secondary school.
I haven't got lots of
memories about nursery, a good memory is not one of my best
qualities. As good klutz that I am, I can only highlight the falls on
the wheel in the courtyard and bits of songs that my poor memory
can't let me remember them completly.
At the age of 3 I started
to go to school.About this stage I remember the sand area where we
played in the yard, the carnivals, the christmas preparations and the
summer. About lessons, I remember that I couldn't remember the name
of the tortoise when we studied the animals. I remember the raising
of silkworms. I remember the taste of glue. And I remember the
teacher telling me that I had to be sitted looking at the board and
not looking at the window.
About primary school I
remember the tours, the first punishments, the playground time and
maths lessons and english lessons, which were the most boring hours
of the week.
It could be because I
didn't understand nothing in both subjects. Imagine a chinese
talking to you during three hours a day all the week. Then, imagine
that the chinese start to ask you lots of questions about what he has
said and punish you if you don't know the answer. It is so hard.
In secondary school there
were many changes. I reconciled with English, stop to talk with maths
lifetime and I had new enemies like physics and chemistry. As is
expected, what I remember most about secondary school are the funny
anecdotes with the schoolmates at class, the break time, the trips...
Furthermore, the friendships I made during those years still being
so important for me and I still having it.
That's all! Next time,
I'll talk about my best teacher and my relation with the English
subject .
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario